Controls Job Summary
EarthSmart Controls is seeking a DDC CONTROLS TECHNICIAN for installation, service and programming of DDC systems.
- The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Hands-on technician for service, checkout, programming, and startup of large & small scale control systems for HVAC equipment in commercial buildings.
- Operate PC workstations, user interfaces and IP networking devices.
- The ideal candidate will bring innovative thinking and a passion for integrated design.
- Experience with commissioning and troubleshooting hardware and software systems.
- Experience with LON, BACnet and Modbus networks, Tridium/Niagara, Honeywell and Delta Controls is a plus.
- Complete adjustments and calibrations and submit commissioning reports on automation systems.
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and likes to work hands-on.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation.
- Provides technical support to customers on assigned projects.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fulfill the job requirements as summarized above.
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC and/or possess an electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or physics degree.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software, working proficiency with PCs and hand held computers.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, be free of any felony convictions, and able to pass federal background checks as required to work on secure government facilities.
- Able to maintain a professional appearance and consistently communicate in a clear, professional manner, both verbally and in written communications.